Flexispy is a powerful mobile spy software that allows you to track the activities of your loved ones, employees and competitors.
The software has been available for several years now and it has gained a lot of popularity in this time. Currently, the company is offering two different versions of its product: flexispy premium vs extreme”.
Comparison Table: Flexispy Premium vs Extreme
|Features||Flexispy Premium||Flexispy Extreme|
|Call monitoring||Efficient||More efficient|
|Parenting control||Efficient||More efficient|
|GPS tracker||Efficient||More efficient|
|Price||Visit FlexiSpy||Visit FlexiSpy|
But There Is a Right Choice
There is no doubt that Flexispy is the best choice for monitoring your child’s phone or employee’s phone. However, it is not the best choice for monitoring your spouse’s phone.
This is because of two reasons:
- Flexispy has a 100% success rate when it comes to recording conversations on iPhone but not Android phones. So if you want to monitor an Android device, go with Extreme instead of Flexispy Premium since this app can record audio from both iOS and Android phones.
- If you are looking for an undetectable spyware app that can help you keep tabs on your spouse, then use Extreme instead as this software supports all types of devices including tablets and computers while keeping them undetected at all times.
Differences between Flexispy PREMIUM vs EXTREME
The differences between Flexispy Premium vs Extreme are subtle but important.
- Flexispy Premium is a monthly subscription service, while Flexispy Extreme is one-time payment. If you have the money to pay for it up front, Flexispy Extreme will save you time over the long run.
- Both products include all of the same features as each other, such as live call recording, location tracking and more—but there’s another feature that makes the difference between Premium and Extreme stand out: battery life. While both units have excellent battery life on their own (up to four days), they differ in how long they can go without needing a charge when used together with your phone’s GPS feature turned on. The difference? In terms of battery consumption, Extreme lasts ten hours longer than its sister product! This may not seem like much at first glance; however if your job involves monitoring someone 24/7 then this could mean an extra day off every week for yourself if you opt for this model instead…and who wouldn’t want that?
Finally there are two other notable differences worth noting: storage capacity (Extreme has more) and size (Extreme is smaller).
Flexispy is designed to be installed on devices running Android, iOS, or BlackBerry. The installation process varies slightly depending on which platform you’re using.
- For Android: Download Flexispy from the Google Play Store and then open it as soon as possible. If you don’t do this within a few minutes of installing the app (and before your phone is restarted), then you’ll need to uninstall Flexispy from your device and start over with the process. Follow these three steps:
- Open the Settings menu on your device and tap Security in order to enable Unknown Sources so that you can install third party apps like Flexispy onto your mobile device.
- Go back into Settings and select Applications from there.
- Locate FlexiSpy Mobile in this list by searching for it or scrolling down until you find it near the bottom of Application Manager’s list of installed programs, then tap Install.
Dashboard: flexispy premium vs extreme
The dashboard is where you can see the information about the target device. It’s also your primary means of viewing reports, text messages, call logs and other information.
The Dashboard for Flexispy Premium has a different look than the one for Extreme. You’ll notice that it features three tabs: “Activities”, “Reports” and “Messages”. The Activities tab displays all of the activities that have been recorded on your phone or tablet since it was installed by FlexiSpy (they will appear in chronological order).
For example, if you were to view an activity from yesterday afternoon at 3:00 PM in this section then you would be able to see who was called and what they talked about during their conversation.
If there are any pending activities (e.g., if someone tried calling someone but didn’t get through) then these will appear at the bottom of this area under separate headers such as “Pending Calls” or “Pending Messages”.
You can also click on each individual entry here which will open up its own pop-up window so that you can read exactly what happened during that call/messaging session before deciding whether or not they should be added as evidence into one of our reports instead (more on how these work later!).
Another thing to consider is that both the Premium and Extreme versions of Flexispy offer a full range of reports. Reports are an excellent way to monitor your phone or child’s phone, as they allow you to keep track of all activity on the device. You can customize what information is tracked, so it will only record those activities that are important to you.
You can choose from a variety of different types of reports, including call logs; text messages; emails; social media activity; GPS locations; contacts lists (both incoming/outgoing calls and emails); web history (browsing history); browser cookies etc., depending on which model you purchase
Support: flexispy premium vs extreme
Support is available 24/7. Support is available via email, phone and live chat. Support is available in multiple languages. Support is available for all customers
Looking For a Legit Opinion?
When you’re looking for a legit opinion on Flexispy Premium vs Extreme, it’s important to look at reviews from real users. We can help you with that!
You should look for reviews from people who have actually used the product. Ideally, these are people who have used it long enough to give their honest feedback and still continue using it today.
Flexispy is expensive, but it is worth every dollar if you need monitoring software. The price for Flexispy Premium is $149.99 and the price for Flexispy Extreme is $199.99. This can be a lot of money if you are not sure whether or not it will work for your needs. However, if you have tried other spy apps in the past and they have failed then Flexispy might be exactly what you need to keep an eye on your loved one’s activity on their phone or tablet device without them knowing about it!
Should I Buy flexispy premium vs extreme?
When it comes to FlexiSPY, there are two versions: Premium and Extreme. You can choose from either depending on the level of functionality that you need. The basic difference between them is that the Extreme version offers more features at a lower price point than Premium.
What you need from FlexiSPY depends on who you want to spy on, what device they use and how deep you want to dig. The good news is that FlexiSPY Extreme gives you a deeper dive, great functionality and more coverage than the Premium version. Plus, it has some great new features, like the ability to access Facebook messages.
The price for either one is reasonable: $149 for FlexiSPY Extreme and $99 for Premium (which includes 1 month of the premium service). So if this sounds like something you’re interested in doing but aren’t sure which one would work best for your needs – go with Extreme.
Things you should consider?
The first thing you need to ask yourself is whether or not your target actually uses a BlackBerry device and if they do, whether they use a BB10 or earlier model. Because if you have an iPhone and y, FlexiSPY a BlackBerry then FlexiSPY won’t work for you.
If the answer is yes, then the next question is what version of BBOS (BlackBerry Operating System) does their device run on? The answer to this will determine which version of FlexiSPY EXTREME or PREMIUM is needed.
If your budget permits, FlexiSPY Extreme offers much more bang for your buck than Premium and is the clear winner regarding which one is better value for money. The Extreme version allows you to monitor up to 10 devices with a single subscription, so if you want full access to all of your family’s activity then this is definitely the route to go.
In addition, it has some great new features that make spying on your loved ones easier than ever before. It also has an improved user interface (UI), making using the software easier than ever!
You’ll get much more bang for your buck with Flexispy Extreme
Flexispy Extreme is the clear winner when it comes down to which is better for money. The reason that Flexispy Extreme offers much more bang for your buck than Premium is because in addition to all the features that Premium has, it also includes some new ones like being able to access Facebook messages and view pictures of your child or employee’s contacts who are not added as friends on social media.
Conclusion: flexispy premium vs extreme
Here we have discussed flexispy extreme vs premium. The bottom line is that the FlexiSPY Extreme 2023 version allows you to dig deeper than ever before at a price that’s almost exactly the same as the Premium version. If you don’t want to pay extra for features like Facebook Messenger, then this is definitely your best bet for getting all of what you need and more.
If you’re looking for the best value for money and want to dig deeper than ever before, then FlexiSPY Extreme is the way to go. It offers a much higher level of functionality than Premium and includes some great new features like access to Facebook messages which make it an even better deal than ever before.