Hoverwatch is a new monitoring application that allows you to track your phone online or via the mobile app. It’s perfect for those who want to keep track of their children’s or employee’s activities and make sure that they’re safe and not doing anything inappropriate on their phones. How does hoverwatch work? Continue reading.
How does hoverwatch work?
- Step 1: Create your Hoverwatch account
To start using hoverwatch, you need to create an account. To do this, visit https://www.hoverwatch.com/ and click on the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of your screen.
Once you’re signed up and logged in, hoverwatch will ask you to select a device that you want to track on your dashboard. You can select from one of three options:
- Apple Watch (Series 1 and later)
- Android Wear watch (such as the Moto 360 Sport or Huawei Watch 2 Sport)
- Fitbit Charge 2 or Alta HR fitness tracker
- Step 2: Download and Install the Android application
Once you’ve downloaded the android app from the play store, you’ll need to install it on your android device.
Once installed and opened for the first time, you will be asked to sign in with your Hoverwatch account or create a new one if you haven’t already. You can also use a Google account as well.
After signing in, select which device (or devices) that you want to monitor by tapping their name at the bottom of the screen. This way, when we start tracking later on in this guide, only those devices’ location will be sent to Hoverwatch’s servers instead of all of them!
Finally, hit start tracking and voila! Your phone is now being monitored by Hoverwatch!
- Step 3: Configure the android app
Now that the app is installed, you can go ahead and open it. You’ll see a pop-up window asking if you want to enable location services. Click “allow.” Next you’ll need to grant notification access to the app so it can send notifications when your child’s phone enters or leaves a designated zone.
Follow the prompts on-screen until this is complete; once done, select “yes” when prompted by Android’s permissions request dialog box before proceeding with setup further.
Once everything’s enabled, click on an empty map area to add your first location point for monitoring (you can add more lately if necessary). Hoverwatch will show a circle appear around where you’re standing that shows how far away from each point there are other points within range of them (these circles won’t change color).
When hovering over any given circle icon in this view mode, hoverwatch will display its name along with its address and GPS coordinates so that they can be copied into either Google Maps or another third party mapping software such as Waze or Apple Maps (if desired).
- Step 4: Start tracking
After you have installed the app on your device, it’s time to start tracking! Hoverwatch is a very lightweight app and won’t take up too much space on your phone. Once you are logged in, you will see a Home screen with four options:
- Devices – This lists all of the devices that are currently being tracked by Hoverwatch.
- Monitored Apps – Here you can see all of the apps on monitored phones and tablets. You can also add or edit them from this screen as well as view their data history for each device that is being tracked.
- This feature gives parents great peace of mind because it allows them to make sure their children aren’t using any inappropriate apps or websites while they’re away from home such as pornography sites or gambling websites which could have devastating consequences if not kept under control!
- Step 5: View results online
Once you’ve taken a blood pressure reading, hoverwatch will display it on your mobile device. If you have an Apple Watch, hoverwatch will display the results right away.
If you’re using an Android device or don’t have an Apple Watch, hoverwatch sends the results to its servers and then displays them within seconds.
How long is Hoverwatch free trial?
Hoverwatch is a popular monitoring software that gives you the power to monitor your children’s activity online. It is an easy-to-use tool that can help you keep an eye on the sites they visit, apps they use and more. Hoverwatch is free for 3 days. After the trial, you will have to pay for it.
How do I access Hoverwatch?
Hoverwatch is a mobile app, so you’ll need to download it on your phone.
- You can download Hoverwatch from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, sign in using your email address and password (or via Facebook).
If you’re unsure about how to set up an account for Hoverwatch, take a look at our step-by-step guide on how to create an account with Hoverwatch here. Once you’ve created your account, go ahead and open up the app on your phone.
This is How does hoverwatch work?
- Create your Hoverwatch account
- Download and install the Android application on your device (note: you can still track a device without a smartphone but it is recommended that you have one for best results)
- Configure the Android app by adding your Hoverwatch account details, selecting which modules you would like to use and setting up any other settings as required.
- Start tracking by opening the application on your phone, clicking “Start” in the top right corner of screen, pressing “Start” again when prompted on screen or just waiting till it automatically starts tracking after 30 seconds if nothing else happens during this time frame (note: this only applies if you did not already start tracking before installing firmware update 1.0).
- Once started successfully then every 5 seconds all data points will be sent back via Bluetooth connection directly into our servers where they will be analyzed according to their respective modules defined within each project’s settings page within My Projects section at hoverwatchapp website portal interface website portal interface.
Conclusion: How does hoverwatch work
How does hoverwatch work? Hoverwatch is a great app that can help you keep track of your child’s phone usage. It is easy to use and has many features which make it stand out from other monitoring apps out there.